To register, click here to complete a short survey.
Why bother? Because understanding the number and distribution of volunteer groups in our area will help to:
- Recognize the significance of volunteer efforts in restoring invaded lands
- Identify areas in need of volunteer assistance
- Help connect interested volunteers with a suitable group
- Build a stronger network of invasive plant workers in the region
- Build support for potential funding of volunteer-based programs
|Add Your Volunteer Group, photo by Ronald F. Billings, Texas Forest Service, Bugwood.org |